Sunday 17 August 2014

Cambois 16th August 2014

I went out for a few hours on my own last night. Despite being pretty windy it was a lovely evening. I headed up to Cambois and fished behind the Alcan plant for a couple of hours and then fished the north end of the beach.
Conditions were not as they had been forecast (as seems usual this year for some reason) and as such there was little water movement (which you need on this mark for it to fish well)

I did manage to catch a small red codling to save the blank.

Photosphere: Click in the image to rotate






On this mark you fish from the remains of an old jetty at the bottom of some boulders.  The wood has been weathered into some fantastic shapes and textures.  I only wish I had a proper camera with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment