- Rebuilt Century TTR Oxblood - although an older version than the one on the other side of this link, it is still a beast of a rod.
- Sonik SK3 XTR Rough Ground: An excellent rod. Powerful but with great bite detection and a reasonable price tag.
- Anyfish Anywhere Lure&Bait 11ft - It seems they don't do this rod anymore? Glad I bought one then! Awesome light tackle rod. I have put 3oz and a bait over 50yds with this without a problem. I have also had a full 6 up of Mackerel with this rod too and it's still in one piece.
- Shakespeare AlphaX Bass 11ft 6 (2-4oz). Low cost compared to the other rods I have but its a bloody great clean ground rod.
- Fladen Warbird 13ft - Perfect for light to mixed ground beach work. Unfortunately no longer made.
- Original Abu 7 - 9 yrs old and still going strong
- Abu 7500C3
- Abu 6500C3
- Abu GR Mag
- Various spinning reels
- Fujifilm F660EXR
- Sony Xperia Z1