Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Quiet Period

As you may or may not be aware this time of year in the North East is dead for fishing.  From the end of January until around mid-April if your going out you will be scratching for fish as I call it.  Not worth even going out unless your fishing south of the Wear (which I am not...but come to think of it I may try)

To stand the most chance of fish you need darkness....which is no good for pictures!

So I will be getting out onto the shoreline over the next few months and trying to get some good shots of some local marks.  Can't guarantee I will be fishing but I will be snapping thats for certain. 
Once April comes along we should have access to a boat whenever we need and so watch out for plenty of adventures around the Scottish Lochs.

In the meantime I will dig around in the old pic archives and see what fishing related shots I can dig up to keep things ticking over.

Tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment