Sunday 22 May 2016

Family Day out to Druiridge Bay (22nd May 2016)

Getting the time to get out fishing has been very difficult this year so far.  I have only been out a handful of times since Christmas which is highly unusual for me.
I have decided to start and take every opportunity to take the rod out for the rest of this year.

The weather this May has been very strange with snow, rain and sun at some time or another.  Today turned out to be a lovely warm day and rather than waste it I headed up the coast with the family to Druiridge Bay.  The chance of fish was small I reckoned but I figured I could fish while the kids and my wife played.
As it happens only a small flounder later on in the day saved my blank.  As always I managed to take some great shots on my Galaxy S6.












No comments:

Post a Comment