Tuesday 9 July 2013

New Panorama Page

Ever since discovering the magic of the Photomerge option in Photoshop I have had a particular love of creating Panoramas.

Over the years I have captured a number of panoramic shots on various cameras and phones.  Obviously as technology has improved so has the quality of my finished Panoramic shots.

These shots are posted as and when I get them and so can be lost in the mass of posts over the months.
I decided to dedicate a page just to those extra special panoramic shots that I capture while out fishing.
To date I think that my favourite Pano has to be the spectacular sky over Dunstanburgh Castle.
This was a 17 image photostitch that worked perfectly.

Check out the page for more shots! I will be sure to mention the new additions when I post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment