Thursday 10 January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Photographic Fishing

This is my attempt at a blog to combine two of the things I love to do the most.  Take Photos and go fishing.

My fishing quite often takes me outdoors when many are still in bed, in conditions when most are far too sensible to dare venture outside.  These sessions quite often result in a few pictures that really do make the trip even if there are no fish!
I always have my phone to hand (Samsung Galaxy S2) and a lot of photos are taken with that and if not they will be taken using either our Kodak Compact or my new Fujifilm F660EXR.
I do plan on getting a new DSLR again at some point but for now I will make do with what I have.

I plan to post a few pics from each trip and flesh out each blog with a few photo specifics if possible.  We will just have to see how things go.


No comments:

Post a Comment